Bear Creek Little League is partnering with Buffalo Wild Wings Home Team Advantage fundraising program.
“Buffalo Wild Wings believes that teamwork builds the foundation for a successful community and our goal is to help make your community the best place to live, work, play and dine. We want to help keep our community working and playing together.”
This is a yearlong event starting on Friday, April 21st. Here is how the program works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant in Wilkes-Barre.
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your league’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the year, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire league generated back to the league.
5. The manager will contact Bear Creek Little League to set up a date and time to present your league with the donation when the year is up.
To kick off the event it would be nice to have as many Bear Creek Little League supporters come out to Buffalo Wild Wings on the first day of the event on Friday, April 21st. (Trivia competition anyone?)
To print, click on the image below.